Bible Class, Sundays, 9:30 am
Join us each week for time around God’s Word and prayer. During the first part of this class, a portion of Scripture is read and studied as a large group with plenty of time for discussion and exploration. Participants sit around tables and during the second part of the class, time is given for participants to further explore the day’s topic with those gathered around their table. Each group ends the class by spending time in prayer for each other’s specific needs and thanksgivings. Guests are always welcome!
Ladies’ Bible Study, Wednesdays, 9:30-11:30 am
Women of all ages and stages gather around God’s Word for a time of in-depth Bible study and prayer.
Men’s Morning Prayer/Bible Study, Thursdays, 7-7:45 am
Start off your morning with God’s Word, Christian fellowship, and a good cup of coffee!
Adult Information Classes
Want to find out more about Holy Cross and what we believe? Adult Information classes are offered throughout the year and are tailored to meet the needs of those interested. Please contact the church office for more information about the next classes being offered.
Mary Martha Guild
The Mary Martha Guild is a gathering for women of all ages who desire to spread the word and faith of Jesus through service to others. Please join us for monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of each month at 7 pm from September – May.
We serve in many ways:
- Tie fleece blankets that are donated to our home-bound members and children through CASA, NDSM and Lutheran World Relief.
- Provide “goodie bags” for children at NDSM and Holy Cross Christmas camp during the Christmas season
- Create and distribute Thanksgiving favors to assisted living facilities in our area
- Support the Texas District LWML (Lutheran Woman’s Missionary League) quarterly with our Mites
- Graciously provide and serve food for various church functions as requested
- Host our annual Valentine brunch which brings women and friends of the church and neighborhood together for fun, food, and fellowship.
We are always looking for new ways to serve and for new friends to join us!
Young Adults Theology on Tap
Young Adults are invited every Tuesday night at 7 pm for “untapped” food, drinks, and conversations. We gather at the Village Burger Bar (12300 Inwood Road, Dallas).