Sunday Morning Bible Class, Sundays, 9:30a.m. to 10:30a.m.
Join us each week for time around God’s Word and prayer. During the first part of this class, a portion of scripture is read and studied as a large group with plenty of time for discussion and exploration. Participants sit around tables and during the second part of the class, time is given for participants to further explore the day’s topic with those gathered around their table. Each group ends the class by spending time in prayer for each other’s specific needs and thanksgivings. New to Holy Cross? Check in with the Elder at the church entrance.
Woman’s Bible Class, Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Women of all ages and stages gather around God’s Word for a time of in-depth Bible Study and prayer. New to Holy Cross? Check in at the church office.
Men’s Morning Prayer/Bible Study, Thursdays, 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
Start off your morning with God’s Word, Christian fellowship, and a good cup of coffee! New to Holy Cross? Check in at the church office.
Adult Information Classes
Want to find out more about Holy Cross and what we believe? Adult Information classes are offered throughout the year and are tailored to meet the needs of those interested. Please talk with Pastor to find out about the next class offering.
Mary Martha Guild
The Mary Martha Guild is a gathering for women of all ages who desire to spread the word and faith of Jesus through service to others. Please join us for monthly meetings, the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm from September – May.
We serve in many ways:
- Tie fleece blankets that are donated to our shut ins and children through CASA, NDSM and now Lutheran World Relief.
- Provide “goodie bags” for children at NDSM and Holy Cross Christmas camp during the Christmas season
- Create and distribute Thanksgiving favors to Assisted Living facilities in our area
- Support the Texas District LWML (Lutheran Woman’s Missionary League) quarterly with our Mites
- Graciously provide and serve food for various church functions as requested
- Host our annual Valentine brunch which brings women and friends of the church and neighborhood together for fun, food, and fellowship.
We are always looking for new ways to serve and for new friends to join us!
Young Adults Untapped
Young Adults and the young at heart are invited to join us every Tuesday night at 7 pm for “untapped” food, drinks, and conversations. We gather at the Village Burger Bar, North Dallas at 12300 Inwood Road, #210 every Tuesday from 7-9 pm.