Mission, Vision, & Core Attitudes
“Loved by Jesus and growing in faith, we serve our neighbor”
Holy Cross will be a community of people that experience Christ’s love in such a profound way that we become His agents of grace and transformation to the people and neighborhoods we serve.
- We recognize our own messy, broken relationship before God and dependence on Christ to reconcile us into a right relationship with him.
- We meet people where they are in a messy, broken world and walk with them towards peace in their relationship with God and others.
- We are committed to showing Christ’s love by serving our community in Northwest Dallas and, as we are able, serving those beyond.
- We embrace that for God’s will to be best known and followed, we must be willing to put aside our own will and desires.
- We equip, train and release individuals to live out their mission; offering their lives and resources in service to God.
- We share contagious enthusiasm by continually celebrating what God is doing in, through and around us.